Do I own the Pictures i upload for a listing?

Ultimate
    US

I created a listing but the brand has been generic. Tried to brand it but has never worked and eventually others began to sell with me. Either way it has started to decrease heavily in sales and I spent hours upon hours editing these photos on photoshop and canva. Will I be able to take them down once i stop selling this product. I don’t want people using them because i have another product i can transfer the concepts over.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can down them once you stop selling that product.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, if you have used the pictures then you can take them and will be able to use these for another product.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

yes you can own these pictures and can use these for another product listing once you stop selling this product.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can use these pictures once you stop selling this product for another listing.

William
      Beginner
      US

Technically yes but you can use any image on your listing you have to make sure no one has used the images before on Amazon or else you will receive an infringement claim for using your competitor’s images without permission.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, you can down them once you stop selling that product.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

Sure! If you used some pictures for something, you can take them and use them for something else too.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Emmi
      Beginner
      none

yes, absolutely you can use those images after stock out all the inventory and now you will be able to use it for another listing.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

Yes, once you stop selling this product, you can use these images for another listing.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.