Does Amazon share data of sellers with other companies or sellers?

Enhanced
    none

I am a bit concerned about my data as a seller. How can I be sure that my data is safe with Amazon?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

No, Amazon doesn’t share any data of customers or sellers with any other company.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

No, the data of buyers and sellers are confidential so Amazon does not share it with any of the companies or other sellers.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Rest Assured Amazon does not share sellers any data with other companies or sellers.

William
      Beginner
      US

Amazon has some very strict laws on it, and Amazon never shares the data of buyers and the Sellers with anyone.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

You don’t have to worry about it because there are no option that amazon will share your data to the others companies.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Not at all Amazon doesn’t share the Sellers Data or Information to the third party. So you haven’t worry about the confidentiality because amazon make secure data for the all sellers

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No, amazon never shares your data to the other companies.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

No, Amazon does not share any data of his customers or sellers with anyone.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

No, not at all Amazon does not share any of your data with other companies or sellers.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

There is no way that Amazon will share all the confidential things with a third party.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

NO Amazon does not share the data of any seller with other companies

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

In no way does Amazon divulge the data or information of its sellers to a third party. As a result, you don’t need to be concerned about privacy since Amazon secures data for all vendors.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

Amazon does not share the data of buyers and sellers with any other company or seller. it is confidential. That’s why you don’t have to worry about it.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

No, a seller’s data is not shared with other companies by Amazon

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.