does cpc higher in Q4 ?

Enhanced
    none

I’m considering running PPC for a product that has terrible sales. It’s Q4 now and I’m not sure whether Q4 CPC is higher than the rest of the year. Can someone share the experience? If it’s going to be high, I could wait until Q4 is over to run PPC

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

During deals and peak seasons, CPC increases due to high competition. So in Q4, there will be high bids as compared to normal day bids.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

Q4 is the peak season for sellers and they get most of the sales in it so, CPC could be high due to high competition

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Yes, the as the bids are high in the Q4 that’s why the Cost per Click is also high in this quarter.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

It’s peak season and everyone wants to cash that Q4. So optimize your bids to get good sales but it’s true in Q4 CPC became a bit higher than all year.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

As this is the peak selling period of the year, more and more competitors are bidding on the keywords to get most of the most sales. So the CPC goes higher in Q4

John David
      Beginner
      none

Yes in Q4 Cpc are higher then the normal days as it is the peak sales season of the year and there are a lot of competition and everyone want go with high bids, so that the suggested bids you get will be higher.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Yes, this quarter’s high bids are the reason that the cost per click is similarly high.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

If you have a product with terrible sales, it would be good to run PPC now, as Q4 has boosted sales effect, although the CPC is higher than usual, you may end up having more sales than usual.

William
      Beginner
      US

In Q4 mostly the CPC gets high because of the competition. Q4 is the peak season and therefore the CPC will always be higher than the other quarters.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.