Does parent listing required product ID?

Beginner
    AL

I have a product in my account that has color variation and I already create the listings of color now I want to create the parent listing please let me know do I required a Product ID to list the parent listing.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

A Product ID is a requirement for creating a parent listing on Amazon.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Yes, a product identifier is required for a parent listing on Amazon to group together variations of the same product. This identifier can be a UPC, EAN, ISBN, or ASIN, and child listings within a parent listing must have the same identifier.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

Sure! Amazon features products that you can buy and resale for more money. You must be careful to follow both the law and Amazon’s rules, though.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

No you don’t need a product ID to create a parent listing, when you enter the data to add variations into a new parent then in flat file we don’t fill the product id box for parent listing.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

No, we don’t need any required product ID .

Emma
      Beginner
      none

No, for creating a parent listing there is no need of a Product ID. You can create without that.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hi Mr. Riz! If you want to create parent listing of your color variations, you don’t need any product ID because you need to put the product ID of your child listing in variations tab.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, you don’t need a Product ID for your parent listing you can create a parent listing on Amazon seller central without a product ID.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.