FBM shipping

Enhanced
    none

I’m sure this isn’t a first but I don’t know. Sold product FBM, Used amazon recommended FBM UPS, Shipment shows delivered but customer claims they don’t have it and want a refund. Should I just refund or tell them to make a claim? It’s not an expensive item but still think I shouldn’t be responsible and refund but will. Any input or suggestions?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

First you should contact the shipping company and need to inquire about the delivery status. There might be some mismanagement or issue after getting clarification from them if the company says that product was delivered and they give you a proof then tell Amazon about it. If this company has not delivered the order then you need to give refund to the customer and then ask the carrier to get back your product or refund.

William
      Beginner
      US

If you are an FBM seller but you are using a courier which is authorized and recommended by Amazon then you don’t have to worry about the delivery problem. Even if the customer has posted any negative feedback you can get it removed easily as you do in FBA.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Stella! First contact with your shipping company. If they provide proof that they have delivered the product to the customer, then provide this proof to Amazon that you have fulfilled the order by your side. If you don’t have any proof, you have to refund that customer.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.