For listing creation of private label, how many bullet points ?

Ultimate
    US

Can you tell me how many bullet points we need to include in product details for the listing creation of a private label?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

You can go with as low as 1 bullet point & as high as 10 bullet points, generally, it is good to go with 5 or 6 bullet points, as this strikes a perfect balance between, information and more clean-looking content.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

When customers click through to your page, bullet points assist them in making a purchase decision.
      The more your private label goods satisfies their needs and wants, the more probable it is that they will purchase. So try to use minimum 5 bullet points which relevant to your product.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

I would recommended to go for at least 5 you can also add lower than it and also more than it.

John David
      Beginner
      none

You have option to upload at least 10 bullet point, But I will recommend you to go with 5 bullet points.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

its better to go with specific details only, and add 4-5 bullet points only.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

You have the opportunity to upload at least 10 bullet points, however I will advise you to stick with 5.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

I recommend that you include 5 bullet points with 500 characters per bullet point, as recommended by Amazon.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

At least 5 bullet points you can also add lower than it and also more than it up to 10.

William
      Beginner
      US

It depends on the category in which you are listing your product. Mostly the number of bullet points is 5 and in some categories, it is more than 5.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.