Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

How Amazon will handle prime customer if stock is in Future Supply Buyable?

Ultimate
    CA

My inventory is on the way to Amazon and listing is active through Future Supply Buyable units. Now when prime customer will place order, how Amazon will deliver him order urgently?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

it will be the same as another customer here, what differentiates the speed is when the stock becomes available.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

I think amazon will send the email to prime customers and tell them that this product is out of stock right now and they will ship this product as soon as this product will be available amazon warehouse. And also maybe amazon will give them the future date for delivering their order.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Maybe prime members will not place an order because they want the product at the same order date but if they place an order, Amazon provides the delivery date after the stock is reached and then delivers orders one by one to the customer.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Amazon will inform them as it informs it’s normal customers of future delivery dates and then it depends on the prime users that they would place an order or not as they want the urgent delivery of the product which amazon can’t make for them due to the stock is is in future supply.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

The quantity of items customers can find and purchase while inventory is being delivered to an Amazon fulfilment center via In-Stock Head Start.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Amazon will allow the all customer to place the order then amazon will give a specific time period or date to the all the customer, on that day or date product will be delivered to both prime and non prime customer in future.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Kallis!! According to me for prime customer Amazon sent email to prime customers when our product is available then Amazon will notify these prime customers to purchase.

William
      Beginner
      US

I guess if a prime member places an order, Amazon will issue him a nearby future date that shows the latest expected date whenever the stock will be available and so the order.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

Amazon will contact prime customers and tell them this product is out of stock yet when stock is reached to warehouse they will deliver the order as soon as possible.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.