How can I bring out my ASIN form adult classification?

Enhanced
    CA

I have a ASIN in Home & Kitchen category but don’t know Amazon has added my ASIN in the adult classification. How can I exclude my ASIN from that classification?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

I have faced this issue,
      when I had this problem I called them lot of time to remove my product from adult classification
      They removed my product after providing few documents as per their requirements.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If Amazon has added your product in adult classification then there might be some words in your content which Amazon thought that this product needs to be added in adult category. To bring this out from this classification, review all of your content and take out anything that might be offensive and after this contact customer support and tell them about the issue you faced and what steps you took to resolve it, in this way you can bring your ASIN out of adult classification

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

If amazon shows your asin in the wrong category then simply you can create the case and tell about your issue may amazon solve your issue on the spot or maybe amazon ask about some documents and if they said to submit the documents then you will submit it and amazon will solve your issue.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

First, review your content and make sure you are not using any words that caused this issue, and then create a case with Amazon and request to exclude your ASIN from the adult products category.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

Sometimes amazon detect some words that use for category which is adult so first we have to clear out all kind of words which are related to adult category then request the amazon to remove from the adult Classification.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

when amazon finds out that you have provided some words in your content that are related to the adult category then first remove the words which are related to the adult category then submit the content again.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.