How can I create a duplicate listing on Amazon with the same information

Enhanced
    none

How can I create a duplicate listing on Amazon with the same information and attributes as the original listing?

I am an Amazon seller who wants to create a duplicate listing for a product that I am already selling on Amazon. The duplicate listing should have the same information, including the product description, images, and attributes, as the original listing. I need to know the steps to create this duplicate listing without any errors or changes to the original listing.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Creating a duplicate listing on Amazon is not recommended. Instead, you can edit the existing listing or create a new one using the “Add a Product” feature in the “Manage Inventory” section. However, it’s important to ensure that the product does not violate any of Amazon’s policies and guidelines.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

well, i guess when you have same listing images, title and data especially asin or upc you can not create duplicate listing, but if there is any way as far as i know is amazon will show you that with your submitted information there is another listing which exists.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

It is not advised to create duplicate listings on Amazon. Instead, you can use the “Add a Product” function in the “Manage Inventory” area to modify the current listing or create a new one. However, it’s crucial to check that the product complies with all of Amazon’s rules and regulations.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

You can create a duplicate listing, but ASIN, UPC, and Other important attributes will have to be changed, and images and other information can be kept the same. However, it is not recommended to create a duplicate listing and you should try to create a new listing or try to do the changes in existing listing.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

For this, you just have to click the dropdown button next to the Edit button and then click on “Copy Listing”. It will create exactly the same listing as the listing that you copied, and then you have to set the new UPC for that listing. If you want any other attribute to change, you can do that.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

To create a duplicate listing on Amazon with the same information is not in compliance with Amazon’s policies, and it can lead to severe consequences. It is crucial to uphold ethical business practices and follow Amazon’s rules and regulations

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.