How Can I Find Advertising Learning Console From Seller Central

Beginner
    AL

Can someone please let me know where I can find the advertising learning console from seller central?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emmi
      Beginner
      none

YOU CAN JUST SEARCH INTO THE SEARCH BAR THAT IS GIVEN IN THE SELLER CENTRAL AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE DASHBOARD YOU CAN FIND OUT FROM THERE.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

In Amazon’s Seller Central, you can access the Advertising Learning Console by following these steps:
      1-Log in to your Seller Central account
      2-Click on the “Advertising” tab on the top navigation bar
      3-On the left-hand sidebar, you should see a link labeled “Learning Console”
      4-Click on it to access the Advertising Learning Console

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

go inside the campaign manager, and find out the icon named as tools and resources, click on it and it’ll show you options of learning console.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Go to the campaign manager and look for the icon labelled “tools and resources.” Click on it to view the learning console’s available options.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

From “Advertising” tab on the top navigation bar there would be “Learning Console” just click on it to access the Advertising Learning Console.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

By choosing campaign manager, you may access the “tools and resources” icon, which will then display the “learning console” option.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

By Clicking on campaign manager opens the “tools and resources” icon, where you will find the ” Advertising learning console”

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.