How can I fix “Potential High Price Error” when price is not high?

Enhanced
    none

Currently, 4 of my items receive the price error even though they are not priced very high. I receive the problem if I price something even a few dollars above the low price; otherwise, I will lose money. Is there any way to solve this?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Arabella, I will suggest you save your product data, delete your products for at least 24 hours, and then relist them with the price you want to put on that product. If you now change your price, it will definitely give you an error and will not remove your product from “Potential High Price Error.”  So, an easy way to fix this error is to relist them after deleting them.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

I’m also facing this issue these days, i have reduced the price to what I could do but it is not working and then of of my friends told me to close the offer for some days and then again try to updat your desired price.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

It sounds like you may be experiencing issues with price sensitivity and competition on the marketplace where you are selling your items. To resolve this issue kindly Check out the pricing strategies of your competitors who sell similar items. You may find that they are pricing their items higher or lower than you are. Analyze the competition and see what price points they use to sell their products.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

As suggested by others, deleted the listing to remove the data from Amazon’s system, then relist it with the price to remove the error.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.