How can I maintain the IPI score after Quarter 4?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    AL

As we all know that in quarter 4 our overall sales are increased than the previous quarters. With the increase in sales, the Sell-through rate is also increased and our IPI will improve but after Q4 the sales will drop from an extreme level to a normal level. With the decrease in sales, the IPI score will also decrease. Let me know how can I maintain my IPI score after Quarter 4.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

IPI will go down with the fall of sell-through-rate after Q4 because there is a drop in sales on Amazon after Q4 and you can not control this.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

As the IPI depends on sales if sales increase IPI will also increase. In Q4 we know that the sales will be high and as a result, the IPI will also increase. You cannot control the IPI after Q4 because your sales will be decreased but If you got good sales in Q4 and IPI is 550 at the end of Q4. then you can rely on the average good IPI which is 450, for this you should have to maintain it by maintaining the sales after Q4 by applying different strategies.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

In Quarter 4 your sales will be increased then, of course, your IPI score also good in Q4 but after Q4 your sales will be decreased if your product ranking is good and your product demand is good in the market then your IPI will not affect like you have to send balanced inventory which covers your 30 to 60 days and do not cross the limit of 90 days if your inventory in amazon warehouse above 90 days then your inventory shows in excess inventory status and maintain at least 450 IPI because it’s considered a good IPI.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.