How can I obtain a product identifier for my product?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    none

How can I obtain a product identifier for my product?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

You can and should get a GTIN from GS1 as Amazon is now blocking/deleting listing that isn’t using GTIN from other sites, or you can get a GTIN exemption.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

you have to go to the GS1 website and buy UPC from here and can use it as your product identifier.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Hi John. You can do this by visiting the GS1 website and buy directly from there as Amazon only accepting the UPC codes which are bought from GS1 website rather than these Amazon will remove you listing.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

You can get an identifier from the GS1 website because it is officially connected with Amazon. These days, many sellers’ listings are blocked because their identifiers are bought from any other website rather than GS1. So, GS1 is the only authentic way to list your product.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

GS1, BUY Your identifier from this website.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you want to get the identifier for your product simply go to the GS1 website and buy the GTIN and UPC codes that is your product identifier.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hi John. You can do this by going to the GS1 website and buying GTIN from there as Amazon only accepts the UPCs which are bought from the GS1 website rather than these Amazon will remove your listing.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.