How can I put my LLC on my Amazon account?

Beginner
    US

How can I put my LLC on my Amazon account?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Linda
      Beginner
      US

First register you r LLC if you haven’t any then get and EIN number after getting the employer identification number open a business bank account number for your LLC then register for professional seller account on amazon. here amazon will provide verificationfrom you before selling then at the end set up your account and start selling.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Step 1: Choose a state to register your LLC for Amazon FBA.
      Step 2: Choose a legal name for your LLC.
      Step 3: Assign a registered agent for your LLC.
      Step 4: Create your LLC’s operating agreement.
      Step 5: File article of Incorporation with Secretary of State.
      Step 6: Submit form IRS to obtain EIN for your LLC.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

To add the LLC in the amazon seller central, go to the settings and then click on the account info. Scroll down to the “Business Information” section and click on “Add” to add your LLC to your account. Enter your LLC’s legal name, the address associated with your LLC, and your EIN number and other information. Review the information and click on submit.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

By contacting the seller support staff on Amazon, you can switch from a sole proprietorship to an LLC. You must give them supporting documentation, such as your LLC operating agreement, articles of organisation, EIN, and business bank account information.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

To add your LLC to your Amazon account, ensure it’s registered and has a tax ID number. Then, provide your LLC details in the “Business Information” section of your Amazon account and submit any required documentation. Amazon will review your request and confirm the addition of your LLC.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

To transition your Amazon seller account from a sole proprietorship to an LLC, you can initiate the process by reaching out to Amazon’s seller support staff. Provide them with the necessary supporting documentation, including your LLC operating agreement, articles of organization, Employer Identification Number (EIN), and details of your business bank account. By following this procedure and collaborating with seller support, you can update your account information and make the necessary changes to reflect your LLC structure.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.