How can I set up automatic replenishment for my FBA inventory?

• This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Sam.
    Enhanced
    none

I have been selling on Amazon for a while and I have a lot of FBA inventory. I want to set up automatic replenishment so that I don’t run out of stock. Can someone provide guidance on how to do this and what options are available to me?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The stock is sent by you or your manufacturer physically and for that purpose you have to create shipments and send stock and need to enter tracking ids so it is nearly impossible to automate this process. Howver, recently Amazon provided a service called Amazon distribution Centre, you can send your stock in large quantities to Amazon distribution centre and Amazon will automatically replenish your inventory at fulfillment centre, as long as your inventory is available at Distribution centre, you will not go out of stock.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

You can use the “Amazon Warehouse and Distribution” services for the automatic replenishment of your FBA inventory. For this, you have to send their inventory in bulk to one of Amazon’s distribution centers. Whenever you are out of stock from the FBA inventory, it will automatically create a shipment for your inventory. Processing fees are $2.00 per case, while transportation fees are $1.00 per cubic foot. Storage fees are charged monthly. But there are some eligibility criteria for this, such as hazmat products or products that require a temperature-controlled environment. There are also some more restrictions if you want to use this service.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

You may automatically replace your FBA inventory using the Amazon Warehouse and Distribution (AWD) services. To do this, you must send a large quantity of your products to an Amazon distribution center. It will automatically create a shipment for your inventory if you run out of stock from the FBA inventory. Transportation costs are $1.00 per cubic foot, processing costs are $2.00 for each case and monthly storage fees are assessed.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

It is very impossible to automate this procedure because you or your manufacturer must physically send the product, make shipments, dispatch the stock, and enter tracking ids. However, Amazon recently introduced a service called Amazon Distribution Centre. With this service, you can send large quantities of your inventory to Amazon, and Amazon will automatically replenish it at the fulfilment centre so that you never run out of stock.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.