How can I use Amazon PPC to improve my sales and visibility as a seller?

Enhanced
    none

How can I use Amazon PPC to improve my sales and visibility as a seller?

I am an Amazon seller who sells a range of kitchen appliances. While I have a good selection of products, I’m struggling to get my products to appear at the top of search results and generate sales. I want to improve my visibility and sales on Amazon, and I’ve heard about Amazon PPC as a potential solution. What steps can I take to effectively use Amazon PPC to improve my sales and visibility on the platform?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

well for new launch products, you should offer coupons or discounts and must run display campaigns as these campaigns are much beneficial for getting quick visibility.
      in the meantime, you can also go with exact match targeting campaigns, brand campaigns,s, and customer retargeting campaigns if you have good selling history.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

To use Amazon PPC to improve your sales and visibility as a seller, target relevant keywords, optimize your product listings, monitor campaign performance, and experiment with different ad formats.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

PPC is totally experimental you have to optimize it and negate all irrelevant keywords and ASINs and maintain your ACOS under 10 to 15 percent with good number of sales.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

To improve your sales and visibility on Amazon target relevant keywords in your listing Use a product targeting method to increase your product visibility on Amazon or you can also use sponsored brand ads and sponsored display ads this is the best method to increase visibility.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Choose relevant keywords to include in your listing in order to increase sales and visibility on Amazon. Use a product targeting strategy to improve your product’s visibility on Amazon. The easiest way to do this is to employ sponsored brand and sponsored display advertisements.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Identify the relevant keywords and product listing should be optimized for the keywords you want to target in your campaigns. Optimize your campaigns to identify which campaigns and keywords are selling the most and adjust your bids and targeting accordingly.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.