How can my sell-through rate be improved?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    none

My sell through rate is not good, how can I improve that?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

FBA has 3 different criteria for sell through rate, for example if you sell 7+ units daily with an average time in stock for less than 2 weeks then this sell through rate is considered excellent, similarly for a good sell through rate 3-7 units per day with an average of 30 days in stock ,so if you want to improve your sell through rate then you have to improve your selling either by PPC or by any other means, once your sales are improved your sell through rate will be improved

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

By done some changes you can improve your sell-through rate. Amazon also suggests some changes to improve your sell-though rate as you can do the following things to improve your feedback rate:
      1. Improve your Keywords
      2. Lower the price of the product
      3. By creating the sponsored ads
      4. By generating the sales
      5. You can increase your sell-through rate by creating the removal orders.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

When you go on the “FBA Sell-through” page, Amazon gives suggestions next to the ASINs who have a low sell-through rate, whether it is showing to run advertisements or enrolling in outlet deals, etc. You can try those suggestions to improve your sales. Or you can check what the main causes of not getting orders are, so work on those things first. If your price is competitive, your listing is fully optimized, your product images are good or not, or you are running campaigns etc for these ASINs, There are several reasons which are causing the low FBA sell through rate, so work on all those things to improve their sales.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.