How can we add brand name in main image?

Enhanced
    GB

If I want to add brand name in the main image of my product listing, what should i do?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Linda
      Beginner
      US

In my case, when i uploaded the main image with brand name on it amazon showed an error that the main image should not include any text on it, so I had to remove that text from he mai image and reuploaded it and then amazon accepted that.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

You can not add a brand name to your main image it is not allowed by Amazon however if the brand is affixed to your product or packaging then you can upload that image.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Amazon specifically mentions that you cannot use a “Logo” in the main image, but you can maybe use a Brand name in your main image “manipulation kind of, using the packaging in the main image with your brand name on it” I have tried it and it works no problem, though if you want to put exclusively the brand name in text or logo then it is not possible to do so.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

I also face the same problem when I upload a brand name as a main image. Amazon doesn’t allow it. That’s why our main image will be our product with white background.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Amazon’s guidelines prohibit adding brand names or additional text to the main product image. It’s important to follow their requirements to ensure compliance. Instead, focus on optimizing the product title, bullet points, and description to highlight the brand. Refer to Amazon’s official documentation for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

You can’t put a logo or brand name on your main image. However, if the brand name is on the packaging, then you can show an image of the packaging with the logo or brand name.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.