How can we identify that the product listing is FBA or on FBM?

Beginner
    AL

I have checked different listings on amazon and I cannot able to differ the listings that either they are on FBA or on FBM. Let me know how can I create a difference between them?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

From the detail page of a listing if there is ship by amazon then it means fba and if there is ship from the brand name then it is fbm you can identify both by seeing this option.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

FBA : shipped by amazon sold by brand
      FBM : Shipped by brand sold by Brand
      with the help of helium we can see its MERCH or FBA

This Time Too Shall Pass
      John David
      Beginner
      none

Whenever you visit any listing on amazon you see the buybox on the right side, in the buybox you either the product is shipped by the amazon or by the Brand, if the product is shipped by the amazon it mean its FBA listing, and if the product is shipped by the brand (brand name will be written), then its mean that its a FBM listing.

George Henry
      Beginner
      IT

When you open detail page of product if there is ship by amazon then it means fba and if there is ship from the brand name then it is fbm you can identify both by seeing this option.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

just go to the detail page of the listing and then see at the Buybox if its ship by Amazon then its FBA listing and if its ship by the brand name then its a FBM listing.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.