How can we sell in the USA with a UK account?

Enhanced
    none

I have a business UK account. I am eligible to sell in the USA only but it asks for tax information.

Do I have to make an LLC in the USA or can I sell on the basis of a UK limited company?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

No you cannot sell in Amazon USA with UK account. You have to register new North American account to sell in USA and follow all the process which required to register the business in USA.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

If you have the account in UK and you want to sell in USA market place for this you have to register in the USA marketplace and have to follow all the steps that are required.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

You have to register your selling accountg in USA in order to sell in USA if you have UK seller account only then you can not use this one to sell in USA.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

To sell in the USA, you must register your selling account there. You cannot use this account to sell in the USA if you only have a UK seller account.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

No, you cannot sell in the United States with a UK account you must register your seller central account in North America.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.