How can you prevent account suspension on Amazon Seller Central?

• This topic has 9 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Linda.
    Enhanced
    none

I am a new seller on Amazon and have just set up my Seller Central account. I want to ensure that my account remains in good standing and avoid any potential suspension. What steps can I take to prevent my account from being suspended?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The account is suspended if you do repeated violations, in order to avoid suspension you need to make sure that you never do any violation or if any violation happens you respond to it promptly and try to remove the violation as early as possible.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

Just avoid making any mistakes that can results in violation of Amazon’s policies (severe ones), keep your listing information up-to-date, make sure your images violate none of the policies (having logo into, or copyrighter material), make sure your content don’t include such things, also make sure you don’t select a product that has patent, to stay out of trouble.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well!! If you want to avoid account suspension on Amazon Seller Central, you simply follow all policies to avoid violations.

melissaablunt
        Beginner
        US

I disagree with your point of view Adam if you want to avoid the violations. you will face other problems and not grow easily.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

Dont use any restricted thing or product on your account and follow all the policy if you are doing FBM make sure give maintain your VTR and ODR.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

You can avoid the account suspensions and restriction issues by Follow amazon’s policies and guidelines, provide accurate product information, provide excellent customer service, monitor your performance metrics, by following these things you can prevent your account susupension.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

To prevent account suspension on Amazon Seller Central, maintain high-quality product listings, fulfill orders promptly, respond to customer inquiries and complaints promptly, monitor your performance metrics, follow Amazon’s policies, and keep your account information up-to-date.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

You must be aware of and abide by Amazon’s regulations and guidelines to avoid having your account on Amazon Seller Central suspended.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

Account suspension occurs only when Amazon rules are violated. You should care, and follow each and every rule set by Amazon.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Well!! Follow all rules to prevent violations if you don’t want your Amazon Seller Central account to be suspended.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

Follow all rules to prevent violations if you don’t want your Amazon Seller Central account to be suspended.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

Following Amazon’s regulations and guidelines will help you prevent account suspensions and restriction problems.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

You have to avoid any kind of voilation of rules and regulations of amazon in order to prevent account suspension on amazon seller central.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.