How could I create coupons in bulk ?

Enhanced
    none

I have created the coupon in bulk but amazon shown an error that format is not correct, how to solve this problem?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Linda
      Beginner
      US

Through Advertising dropdown menu when you get through the coupons page, there will be an option for creating coupons in bulk along with the create new coupon, through this you will be able to create the coupons in bulk.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If you’re facing an error while creating the coupons in bulk so you can Download the ‘Status File’ to review the errors and take the required actions to correct them.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If you’re facing a problem while creating the coupons in bulk so you can download the “Status File” to check the errors and take the actions to make them correct

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

download the bulk coupon upload file from the coupon dashboard and update the required fields and upload it.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

If you create coupons in bulk then my suggestion is that you can do fill data as require and uploading the bulk file for coupons.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

in the coupon section, there is an option for bulk coupon creation, and from the status file, you check the error and correct them.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      john wick
      Enhanced
      none

If you encounter an error while creating coupons in bulk on Amazon, you can utilize the option to download the “Status File.” This file provides detailed information about the errors that occurred during the bulk coupon creation process. By reviewing the status file, you can identify the specific issues and take the necessary actions to rectify them. This allows you to correct any errors and successfully create the coupons in bulk.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.