Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

How do I can calcultae the Cubic feet on amazon?

Beginner
    GB

As you know, Amazon now gives us the capacity limit on the basis of “cubic feet”, Can someone please tell me how I can calculate my cubic feet so I will not exceed the capacity limit when I send my shipment?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies

Calculating the cubic feet of a product on Amazon is fairly simple. First, you need to find the dimensions of the item you are interested in. These are usually listed under the product details or specifications. Once you have the length, width, and height of the item in inches, you can use the formula: length x width x height / 1728 to convert the volume from cubic inches to cubic feet.

For example, if a product has dimensions of 12 inches x 10 inches x 6 inches, you would calculate (12 x 10 x 6) / 1728 = 0.4167 cubic feet. This will give you an estimate of the item’s size in cubic feet, which can be useful for shipping and storage purposes.

Keep in mind that this calculation may not be exact due to packaging and other factors, but it should give you a good estimate of the cubic feet for most items listed on Amazon.

Viewing 0 reply threads

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.