How do I identify which of my products are eligible for FBA Small and Light?

• This topic is empty.
    Ultimate
    US

How do I identify which of my products are eligible for FBA Small and Light?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Only products in new condition that measure 18 x 14 x 8 inches or less, weigh 3 lb or less, and are priced at $10 or less are eligible for Small and Light.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Sylvester!! Your products must meet three requirements in order to be eligible for FBA Small and Light as shown below:

1. It must size under 18 x 14 x 8 inches.
      2. Weigh no more than 3 lb.
      3. cost no more than $10.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Your products must meet some requirements in order to be eligible for FBA Small and Light It must size under 18 x 14 x 8 inches, it’s Weight shouldn’t more than 3 lb and cost no more than $10

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

If you fit the following requirements, you can use the FBA service with a cheaper fulfilment price if you are selling products for $10 or less:

1.18 x 14 x 8 inches or smaller in size
      2.Less than 10 ounces in volume
      3.Product must be in brand-new condition.
      4.The ASIN must have sold 25 or more units in the previous four weeks and be listed on Amazon for at least 90 days.
      5.Barcode: Rather than the barcode of the manufacturer, the goods should be marked with an Amazon barcode.

In addition, the following product types and categories are ineligible for Amazon FBA small and light.

Restricted items
      FBA banned items
      Adult goods
      Hazardous goods or dangerous
      Goods impacted by temperature (like chocolates)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.