Beginner
    US

How do I improve my IPI on Amazon?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

You can improve your IPI score by improving your sales, if your sales increase then the sell-through rate will also be increased then IPI will improve.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

By improving the factors on which IPI depends.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

I think, by removing or selling excess inventory, inventory should be in-stock, and improving the sell-through rate can improve your IPI.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

The main thing to do for improving the IPI Score for that you have to improve the selling rate of the products just have to generate good number of sales.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

You can improve your IPI on amazon by increasing your sales because that is a very important factor that can affect your IPI score on amazon

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

If you want to improve your IPI on amazon then you should have to focus on your sales and try to improve your sales which will directly improve your IPI score.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

You can improve your IPI by removing excess inventory if your inventory is in the amazon warehouse above 90 days then your inventory is in excess status, keeping in stock your best-selling item, and Fixing your listing issues if your listing is suppressed like there are missing any attributes then you have to sort out your listing problems, and Improving your FBA sell-through you can improve your sell-through if your products are in high demand and sell well.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.