How do I keep the ranking while my units are selling less now ?

Enhanced
    none

How do I keep the ranking while my units are selling less now ?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Your ranking will be stable if all the other sellers are getting less sales in comparison to your sales but if your competitors are getting good sales then your ranking will not be stable, however you can use external sources like rebaid and giveaways on different keywords to keep your ranking stable

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

Ranking depends on your sales velocity, if your sales are less the competitor who is selling more units gets the ranking ahead of you. In order to maintain the ranking, you have to keep the sales velocity high.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

If all the other sellers are receiving less revenue than you are, our ranking will remain stable; but, if your rivals are seeing strong revenue growth, your ranking will not remain steady.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

To keep your ranking high, you have to get good sales; otherwise, with fewer sales, you can compete with the other sellers in the market and also lose your BSR.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

If your competitors are also getting fewer sales then you can stand in between but if the market is high but only your sales drooped then you cannot keep the ranking same you have to get more sales to stand on a good Rank.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

To maintain your ranking despite declining unit sales, consider these key steps:

1-Analyze the market to understand factors impacting sales.
      2-Optimize your product listing to attract customers.
      3-Enhance marketing efforts to increase visibility.
      4-Improve customer experience for positive reviews and repeat business.
      5-Explore new sales channels to expand reach.
      6-Review pricing strategy to align with market conditions.
      7-Gather and incorporate customer feedback for product improvement.
      8-Focus on customer retention through loyalty programs and personalized offers.

By following these steps, you can work towards preserving your ranking while addressing the decrease in sales.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

Rating totally depend on our sale, our rating will remain stable if all the other vendors are making fewer profits than you are, but it won’t if your competitors are seeing rapid revenue growth.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Your ranking is based on your sales velocity; if you sell less units than your competitor, they will rank higher than you. You must keep the sales velocity high in order to keep the ranking.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

You can keep ranking by improving your sales, you can improve your sales by optimizing the content of your listing, using relevant keywords, using accurate search terms in ppc campaigns and by getting good rating on your product.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.