How do I kick someone off my Amazon listing?

Beginner
    US

How do I kick someone off my Amazon listing?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If someone is sitting on your listing without permission so you log a case with Amazon and give them proof. After that, Amaozn will investigate and kick off the hijacker.

John David
      Beginner
      none

if you are brand register seller on amazon then it will be easy for you to kick off the hijacker, you just need to create the case with amazon and give them the proof that you haven’t allow this seller to do me too list of your product.

William
      Beginner
      US

If you are a brand-registered seller then you can report any Hijacker through Amazon Brand Registry but if you are not a brand registered seller then I’m afraid you can not remove someone from your listing.

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

If you are a brand registered seller on Amazon then you can open a case with Amazon and you can remove the hijacker from your listing but if you are not a brand registry then you are unable to remove the hijacker.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

If you are a brand registered seller then you can create an infringement case against that seller and Amazon will take action against that seller.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

You should file a case with Amazon and provide them with documentation if someone is seeing your listing without your permission. Amaozn will then look into the situation and terminate the hijacker.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

To remove someone from your Amazon listing, first try contacting the seller and asking them to voluntarily leave. If they refuse, report the issue to Amazon or file a legal complaint if necessary.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

If someone is seeing your listing without your permission, you should open a case with Amazon and give them evidence to support it. The hijacker is going to be removed after Amazon has investigated the situation.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

If you are an Amazon brand registry seller, you can initiate a case with Amazon and have the hijacker removed from your listing; but, if you are not, you are unable to do so.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

if you are a brand-registered seller and someone is selling on your listing without permission then you can do a case with Amazon and provide them with proof and Amazon will remove that hijacker from your listing.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

If you are a brand registry, you can easily create a case with Amazon through the brand registry tab and kick them out of your Amazon listing.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

If you want to kick off someone from your listing you need to contact them first and ask them to leave yor listing and if still they don’t, you will have report this issue to amazon just in case if they are not leaving your listing easily.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

If you have a register brand you can simply open up a case with the amazon seller support and claim to remove that hijacker from your listing.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

If you are brand registered you can easily kick off the hijackers, just call to amazon and remove the hijackers from your listing, if you’re not brand register then it will be difficult to remove them.

This Time Too Shall Pass
      Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

You can quickly file a case with Amazon, inform them of the problem, and remove the hijacker. However, you may only do this if you are a seller registered with the brand.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

if you have registered a brand on Amazon, you can file a case against that seller by providing their link and the screenshot to the brand registry personnel. This will help you to get rid of hijackers.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.