How do I ship products to FBA?

Beginner
    none

I have source the product I have hunt from amazon after doing research, and now I have to ship my inventory to amazon warehouse and I have to create shipment plan for my inventory, But I am not sure how to do so, Can you Please help me How do I ship products to FBA?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

First create the listing and then select the listing and click on send and replenish inventory. After selecting you can insert how many units you want to send and insert the dimension and weight of the boxes and and select the shipping way. In this way you can create the shipment.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

1. Go to Manage Inventory and select each product that you want to ship.
      2. From the Action on selected drop-down menu, select Send/replenish inventory.
      3. On the Send/replenish inventory page, choose one of the following:
      * Create a new shipping plan
      * Add to an existing shipping plan to add products to an open shipping plan. Select an open plan from the Add to shipping plan drop-down menu.
      4. After that, Confirm your ship-from address.
      5. Confirm the packing type of the products you are shipping to Amazon.
      * individual products
      * Case Pack Products
      6. After you select the products that you want to send, you are ready to set the quantity for each product.

Above these all are the major steps for ship inventory to amazon fba.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

To create a shipment, begin by creating a listing for the product you intend to ship. Once the listing is set up, choose the desired listing and click on the option to send and replenish inventory. Within this process, you can specify the number of units you wish to send, provide the dimensions and weight of the boxes, and select the preferred shipping method. By following these steps, you can successfully create a shipment and ship products to FBA.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

If you have your Amazon account set up, then you have to create a product listing first. Once your listing has been created then go to shipment and select send to Amazon. Now you will see your listing and you have to create a case pack template or individual units template, create a template by providing box dimensions and weight. Once your template has been created put in the number of boxes you wish to send, and get box labels. You can download item labels from the drop-down at the end of the listing. Once you have box labels and item labels send these to your manufacturer and he will send your inventory either by Air or by sea whichever you want to go with.

Tina
      Beginner
      US

Create the listing first, then pick it and choose Send and Replenish Inventory. After choosing, you can enter the quantity to deliver, the size and weight of the boxes, as well as the shipping method. You can create a shipment in this way.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.