How does the Amazon Attribution work?

Enhanced
    none

I am an Amazon seller who is running PPC campaigns to drive traffic to my listings. I am curious about how the Amazon Attribution feature works and how it can help me track the performance of my ads outside of Amazon.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma
      Beginner
      none

Through Amazon attribution tags you can create links for your ads that transfer the traffic to your detail page, you have to create separate links for each ad to track the performance and you can track their performance in the Amazon attribution section which can be found in the Amazon advertisement section.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Jacob!! Amazon Attribution will track and report on the performance of your ads across different channels. You can view metrics such as clicks, views, conversions and sales all in one place to see how your advertising efforts are impacting customer behavior and driving sales on Amazon.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

From Amazon attribution, you can create a link which is called a tag there, you can create different tags for different ad links Google ads, Microsoft ads, Pinterest ads, etc. With the help of these tags, you can monitor the traffic coming to your listing from these ads.

This Time Too Shall Pass
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.