How long does it take for Amazon reviews to display?

• This topic is empty.
    Beginner
    none

I have just launch the product and asked my friends to buy the product and post the review on product listing, now I am not sure after how much time amazon take to make a review live on the listing?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Yes John reviews plays huge rule other buyers also encourage with reviews. Mostly customer first sees the reviews of the product then they click on buy button to know that whether they are buying the good product and do not have the complaints or bad reviews so good reviews actually increase your sales. Generally it takes 72 hours review to display on listing page after posting but some rare cases it takes 4-5 days.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

usually, it’ll take 10 days after the product has been shipped and the customer has posted the review if the customer has not posted the review after getting the product they are not supposed to give it. you can’t do anything.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

the duration it requires to display review on Amazon listing is not specific, depending on different factors it can take 2-3 days or also longer.

William
      Beginner
      US

Amazon usually took 72 hours to Display a Review after someone posted a review on your product listing.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.