Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

How much does it cost to advertise with Amazon?

Enhanced
    none

As an Amazon seller, I recently launched my product and now I’m looking to promote it on a larger scale through advertising. Could you please tell me how much it costs to advertise with Amazon?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Well, advertising cost on Amazon has no limits, you can spend as much as you want and it all depends on your strategy and how much budget you have dedicated for advertising, but for good advertising of 1 product minimum of 50-100$ has to be spent on good advertising.

Milly
      Beginner
      none

There is no specific budget for advertising costs. It all depends on your budget and strategies. Ideally, your advertising budget should be approximately 10% of your total revenue.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

There isn’t a set amount set aside for advertising expenses. It all depends on your spending plan and business plan. The ideal amount for your advertising expenditure is 10% of your whole income.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

We can keep an approximate budget for our product’s advertising but there is no a specific budget for advertising costs. This all depends on your strategies.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.