Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

What is the best PPC strategy for new sellers on Amazon?

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Enhanced
    US

I am a new seller and its first time to run PPC on Amazon. So, I want to know which is the best strategy?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma
      Beginner
      none

You can create an Auto campaign and do negative targeting after 10 to 15 days and get well-performing keywords and run a manual campaign and you can control its performance and spending.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

I will suggest you use the manual campaigns and target the most relevant keywords in these campaigns; run separate campaigns for the high search volume, low search volume, and medium search volume keywords; analyze the stats to see which keywords have better conversion; and pause those keywords that are causing high spending. You can also use the auto campaigns, but I think auto campaigns give you irrelevant keywords too, so you can pause the “complement and loose match” ad group in start and only run the “close match and substitute” ad group to get sales.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

So, if your products are newly launched products then you need to apply the auto startegy by targeting the different match types in your PPC campaigns. In this way you will get the different keywords and products that can perfrom good for your product. You need to evaluate the search terms on daily basis and do negative targeting to save the campaign from over spending or irrelevant spends.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.