How often should I check my PPC campaigns?

Enhanced
    none

I have been looking for advice can you guys please guide me on this.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

There are a lot of conflict on this that how often should someone check the PPC campaigns for Amazon. There should be a 7 day period so you have enough data to optimize. Download the advertisement report and paused or do the negative targeting for those keywords which have 10 clicks with high ACOS. Add all those keywords which have at least 10 clicks with low ACOS. So in this way you can control your ACOS and utilize your daily budget on those keywords which performing well and generating the sales.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

You should have to check your PPC in a day and if you did not check that during the day then must check twice in a week.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You should check your PPC campaigns daily but not optimize them daily. Give at least 10 to 14 days to a campaign to show its results and after that optimize you can optimize it.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

If you are a low-level seller and there are 5 to 10 campaigns running, You can optimize them on a daily basis. But, if you are a big seller and your account has 400 to 500 campaigns, it would be really difficult for you to optimize them regularly. You can create portfolios of all your products and optimize them accordingly. Try to optimize them after 7 to 14 days, so you have data for better optimization. If your campaigns’ ACOS is high, you can optimize those campaigns regularly or after 2 to 3 days to control their ACOS.

John David
      Beginner
      none

You must check your PPC campaign daily, it totally up to the situations whether you have to optimize the campaign or not, but you have to check it daily.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.