Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

How restock limit will work Uk if I have good sales in Mexico?

Ultimate
    CA

I am selling quite well in Mexico, now my restock limit will also increase in UK? or it has any affect in other marketplaces?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Riz
      Beginner
      AL

Restock limit is separate for every marketplace. If you have good selling in the Mexico then it only effect the Mexico restock limit and does not effect the UK.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

If you are selling quite well in Mexico then your restock limit will increase in Mexico only, not in the UK.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Hey Kaliis, Actually it’s totally depend on your account sales if you generate good sales in the Mexico market place then it’s just affect only into Mexico market place rather then affect on the Uk market place.

William
      Beginner
      US

Your stock limit can be increased in that region only where you are selling well. In your scenario your stock limit can be increased in Mexico not on UK on behalf of your Mexico sales history.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

The restock limits of one marketplace do not affect the restock limits in another marketplace. So, if you are selling well in Mexico, it will not affect your restock limit in UK

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.