Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

How to approve the brand which was rejected many time

Enhanced
    none

I’ve applied multiple times for approval to sell a popular national brand product, but have been continuously denied despite following all the required steps and submitting a paid invoice from my distributor. I’ve even contacted the call center twice, but language differences have made communication difficult and they were unable to resolve the issue. Every time I reapply, I receive the same rejection email with no further explanation. This is not my own brand, and I’m growing increasingly frustrated with the process. Can you offer any suggestions for what I should do next?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

If you’ve been repeatedly denied approval to sell a national brand product on Amazon, despite following all the required steps and submitting the necessary documentation, here are some suggestions on what you can do:
      1. Review the brand’s policies:
      2. Contact the brand owner:
      3. Improve your account health:
      4. Seek help from an Amazon consultant:
      5. Keep trying: While it can be frustrating, keep reapplying for approval and following up with Amazon regularly. Persistence can sometimes pay off in the end.

Anna Norah
      Beginner
      GB

Stella, you should try to contact the  brand to get approval. If the brand gives you the approval to sell his products, then you can sell them; otherwise, Amazon will not allow you. After getting approval from the brand, send the brand approval certificate to Amazon, and it will allow you to create listings and sell products on Amazon.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

You could try contacting the brand to request permission. You can only sell a brand’s products if the brand gives you permission to do so; otherwise, Amazon won’t let you. You can build listings and sell products on Amazon after receiving brand certification; simply send the brand approval certificate to Amazon.

Sam
      Enhanced
      GB

Try to get in touch with the brand to get permission. You may only sell a brand’s products if it gives you permission; otherwise, Amazon will prevent you from doing so. Send Amazon the brand approval certificate once you’ve received the brand’s permission, and you’ll be able to make listings and sell goods there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.