Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

how to cancel amazon subscribe and save?

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
    Ultimate
    none
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

1-Go to Your Subscribe & Save Items
      2-Select the Subscriptions tab.
      3-If you’re logged in through a browser, click on the product image. If you’re on a mobile device, click Edit.
      4-Select Cancel subscription.
      5-Select a cancellation reason.
      6-Click Cancel my subscription.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

step1.Go to Your Subscribe & Save Items
      step2.Select the Subscriptions tab.
      step3.If you’re logged in through a browser, click on the product image. If you’re on a mobile device, click Edit.
      step4.Select Cancel subscription.
      step5.Select a cancellation reason.
      step6.Click Cancel my subscription.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

You can cancel at any time via Your Subscribe & Save Items page, which can be found in Your Account. If you cancel your subscription and then reactivate it, the discount applied to any Subscribe & Save item may not be the same discount in effect at the time of cancellation.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

Is that you can Cancel Your Subscribe & Save items program? Yes you can cancel it. To cancel this program kindly Go to your seller central and select the go to your subscribe and save items program tab. Select the subscription tab. If you’re logged in through a browser, click on the product image. If you’re on a mobile device, click Edit. Now select the cancel subscription. After that select a cancellation reason. Click on cancel my subscription. In this way you will cancel your subscription from this program.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

you can cancel Amazon Subscribe & Save just login into your account open your subscribe & save items, select the item you wish to cancel, and click on cancel subscription, select the cancellation reason your cancellation is confirmed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.