How to cancel outlet deal submission?

Enhanced
    none

My outlet deal is still in review status but I want to cancel its submission. How can I do that?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      David Stokes
      Beginner
      none

Before Amazon completes its review, you can withdraw a submitted Outlet deal:

1. Select Inventory Planning under the Inventory drop-down menu in Seller Central, then click the Manage Excess Inventory option.

2. Choose Create Outlet deal from the drop-down option next to the qualifying item.

3. Click Update after changing the price.

4. Click Cancel Outlet deal.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

There are several ways you can cancel an Outlet deal submission.

If you choose to cancel before Amazon completes its review:
      1. From the Inventory drop-down menu in Seller Central, select Inventory Planning and click the Manage Inventory Health tab.
      2. From the drop-down menu to the right of the eligible item, select Create Outlet deal.
      3. Change the price and click Update.
      4. Click Cancel Outlet deal.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

A submitted Outlet deal can be withdrawn before Amazon completes its review:

1. From Seller Central, click Inventory Planning, then Manage Excess Inventory.

2. Creating an outlet deal can be done by selecting the drop-down menu next to the qualifying item.

3. Once the price has been changed, click Update.

4. To cancel an Outlet deal, click Cancel.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

You may withdraw a submitted Outlet deal before Amazon has finished reviewing it:
      1. Click the Manage Excess Inventory option in Seller Central after choosing Inventory Planning from the Inventory drop-down menu.
      2. Click the drop-down menu next to the eligible item, then select Create Outlet deal.
      3. Following a price change, click Update.
      4. Select Cancel Outlet offer.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.