How to change the primary account email address.

Enhanced
    none

My private email is used on the main account. I want to keep my personal email distinct from the selling account. Any advice? When I contacted Amazon support, they simply copied and pasted the instructions for “change email,” which updated the email for all of my Amazon services.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Replies
      William
      Beginner
      US

As for as I know we can not change the Primary Account Email address. I have been through this situation and Amazon doesn’t allow me to change the Email Address of the Main Account.

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

According to my research, you are not able to change your primary account’s email address.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Once you have created the account on the any email address after that amazon will not allow you to change it.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

According to my information you cannot change your primary account email address.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

You can not change the primary email of your amazon account.

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

Your primary account’s email address cannot be modified.

Lisa
      Beginner
      US

No, you can’t change the primary account email address

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

You can not modify the primary email of your amazon account. Amazon don’t allow us to do this so.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

Once, you have an account on any email you can’t change it again because amazon allows it once that is your permanent email.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You can not change the primary email of your seller central.

Emma
      Beginner
      none

We can’t change the primary email address.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Arabella!! Sorry, you cannot change the primary account email address once you have created.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

You cannot change the primary account email address as once it is created then cannot b changed.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

The primary email associated with your Amazon account cannot be changed.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.