How to get rid of a copyright claim ?

Enhanced
    none

I have copyrighted someone’s work and now i need to get rid of it can you please tell me how do i do this?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      William
      Beginner
      US

If you have received an copy right claim from a brand owner then either you have to contact that brand and ask him to take the claim back or else you have to remove the listing which has been considered in the Violation.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

If a brand owner contacts you with a copy right claim, you must either remove the listing that has been implicated in the violation or ask the brand owner to withdraw the claim.
      After the claim is removed you should not use the copyright content anymore.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

You must either remove the listing that has been involved in the violation or request that the brand owner withdraws the claim if they contact you with a copyright claim. You should stop using copyrighted content after the claim has been taken off.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

IF you are using some other seller’s content or logo which detected to be copyright.Then you should stop using the particulat content to not to get more claims and issues on it.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

IF you are using some other seller’s content or logo which detected to be copyright. Then you should stop using the particular content to not to get more claims and issues on it.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

if the brand owner claims to you for his copyright you should either ask him to withdraw the claim or you should delete the listings which is under violation.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

For this you have to contact with the brand owner and asked from him to withdraw the claim or you can deleted the listing that’s are in the violation.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.