How to log a case to Amazon? How to call Amazon for customer support service?

Enhanced
    GB

I am getting documentation issue of my product, I want to log a case to Amazon. How can I log a case or call to customer support service center?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      Jason
      Enhanced
      none

You can log a case with Amazon from the “Help” option on seller central and then go to “Get support”. And to call Amazon you have to sign up on the “Textnow” app and get the number from there after that put in the tax question from the “Other Issue” in the “Help” section.

Andy Smith
      Beginner
      none

An Amazon case can be created by accessing the Help option on the top right of the Amazon Seller Central page. Once created, the details can be checked in the Case Log. For Calls, you can use the TEXTNOW app and describe your query.

Satoru
      Enhanced
      JP

To log a case go to the “Help” section of your Amazon seller central, then “Get Support” click on “Selling on Amazon”, then click “Browse your issue in the menu” There find the issue that you relate to most, or go to “other issue” and type in your issue, and select the contact method as “Phone” either enter your phone number (for countries where Amazon is available) or use TextNow (for countries were it isn’t).

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

If you want to open a case with Amazon, go to your seller central and in the right corner you will see an option “help” Click on it, and in the next tab click on get support and describe your case if you drop down your page you will see two options Email and Call, you can Amazon by putting your number here.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Go to Amazon Seller Central and at the top right corner you can see the “Help” button after clicking on this button to proceed you will be redirected to a new page in this window, you can click on the Get Support button and describe your issues related to your account. For customer support service purpose you can easily call using “Text now” app.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.