How to recover a listing?

Beginner
    US

I am selling only in the USA and by mistake, I deleted my listing. Now I don’t have my product ASIN and SKU or UPC. Is there any way to recover my listing?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Madison
      Beginner
      BI

if you don’t have anything asin, SKU or UPC you can still find the listing by going in adding a product and searching for your product category or keyword.
      there is another way of finding the deleting listing go-to shipping queue and finding the shipment that you had created by going inside that shipping you can easily find out the SKU for the product.
      but remember you should remember the shipment and other things for at least trying to find out that asin.

Esra bale
      Beginner
      none

If you do not have the ASIN, SKU, and UPC of your deleted listing, you can still recover your listing by FNSKU and also the shipment you have created for that specific ASIN.

John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

We can recover the deleted listing from amazon catalog with few steps:
      1. Open the catalog and click on a add a new product
      2. Now simply entre the title of your product in the search bar given on the top and find your product in amazon’s catalog
      3. If you find out your product successfully then select the condition of the product
      4. After selecting the condition of the product kindly click on sell this item.
      5. When you click on sell this item you will get the listing backend and amazon will say you that “this product is already listed in your catalog” now fill the information of the listing and then click on save & Finish.
      In this way you can get back your listing.
      Another way to find out your SKU, ASIN or UPC is go to shipping queue and track shipment of that product, click on content, you can see there title, UPC, EAN, FNSKU, SKU, ASIN of the listings. For these you can find the listing and can recover it.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

First of all find your ASIN, for finding the ASIN go to the shipping queue and track the shipment of that product, click on content, you can see the title, UPC, ASIN, FNSKU, and SKU of the listings. Pick the ASIN and relist the product from add a product in the inventory tab.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

You can find your product ASIN, UPC/EAN, and SKU from the shipping queue.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Find your ASIN first. To do this, navigate to the shipping queue for the product in question, track the shipment, and click on content. You will then be able to view the title, UPC, ASIN, FNSKU, and SKU of the listings. Select the ASIN and relist the item in the inventory tab’s add a product section.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes, You can find your lost listing if you do not have the ASIN, SKU or UPC as well as you can also recover your listing using the FNSKU and the shipment you set up for that particular ASIN.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.