how to remove restricted product policy violation?

Enhanced
    none

Amazon has removed detail page of one of my listings and sent me a restricted policy violation stating that my product is related to pesticides, but my product is not related to pesticides in any way. It is a squirrel feeder box. How can I reinstate my listing?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      William
      Beginner
      US

For that you have to submit a appeal and in that appeal try to convince amazon that the product you are selling in ungated category and your product isn’t related to any kind of pesticide item or else you can open a case log or call amazon to make it clear.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

To do that, you must submit an appeal. In that appeal, you must try to persuade Amazon that the product you are selling is in an unrestricted category and that it has nothing to do with any item that contains pesticides; failing that, you can open a case log or contact Amazon to explain your point.

Riz
      Beginner
      AL

According to me, You must submit an appeal in order to accomplish it. If that doesn’t work, you can open a case record or contact Amazon to make your case. In that appeal, you must try to convince Amazon that the product you are selling is in an unrestricted category and has nothing to do with anything that contains pesticides.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

At first try to write a good and effective appeal which will convince the amazon to remove the restriction from your product and if that does not work then open a case with amazon mention your logical factors about the products and reasons.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.