How to sell on amazon without having inventory on amazon warehouse ?

Enhanced
    none

I don’t want to send my stock to amazon warehouse how can i sell without having inventory in amazon warehouse ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Linda
      Beginner
      US

You can simply use the other mathod wihich is fulfilment by merchant (FBM), using this mathod you don’t need to send your stock to amazon. All you will need is to receive an order, pick and pack and ship it by yourself.

John Wiz
      Beginner
      US

You can sell on amazon without having your inventory in the amazon warehouse. You can store your inventory in any third-party warehouse and ship your orders from there as an (FBM).

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If you don’t want to send inventory to the Amazon warehouse then you have an easy method to start selling on Amazon which is Fulfilled by Merchant (FMB).

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

You can easily utilise the other method, known as fulfilment by merchant (FBM)

Barden John
      Beginner
      none

you can use the FBM method to sell your products on amazon. if you have your own warehouse then you can store your inventory there or you can also use any third-party warehouse to store inventory.

Hannah hazel
      Beginner
      US

You can use the FBM(fulfillment by murchant) method if you don’t want to send your inventory to the amazon warehouse

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.