How to ship inventory to Amazon?

Beginner
    US

I want to sell my products on amazon please let me know How to ship inventory to Amazon

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

Here are the steps to ship inventory on Amazon:
      1. In Seller Central, go to “Manage Inventory” and find your listing.
      2. On the right-hand side, choose the drop-down menu that reads “Edit” and click “Send/Replenish Inventory.”
      3. You need to do in Send to Amazon is to choose the inventory you want to ship to Amazon (Individual Or Case Pack).
      4. Confirm your shipping information and accept the charges.
      5. Print your labels and ship! Once you print your shipping labels, make sure both barcodes are visible on the outside of your box.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

you simply have to select the listing for which you want to create the shipment if there is same product go for the individual ones and there are different products then select case pack, after then provide the required information that amazon shipping template asks for. then p[provide the tracking ids.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

The steps to send inventory on Amazon are as follows:
      Locate your listing under “Manage Inventory” in Seller Central. Select “Edit” from the drop-down menu on the right and press “Send/Replenish Inventory.”Select the inventory you want to send to Amazon (Individual Or Case Pack) under the Send to Amazon section. Verify your shipment details and agree to the fees. Print your shipping labels and send them! Make sure both barcodes are visible on the outside of your box after printing your mailing labels.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.