How to solve error 5665 on amazon and get back to my listing?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Adam.
    Enhanced
    US

Anyone help me please, I currently list my product with my brand name on Amazon but it shows error 5665, How can I get back my listing?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Adam
      Beginner
      US

To ensure that only verified brand owners can sell their products on Amazon, the platform requires proof of ownership for products listed under a specific brand name. Error code 5665 indicates that such proof is required before listing under that brand name.
      If you want to correct the mistake, you can take a few pictures of your product and its packaging from different angles with the product in your hand or on a table showing the brand name. Open a case in your Amazon Seller Central Account mentioning error code 5665.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If you encounter error 5665 while listing your product on Amazon with your brand name, it likely relates to brand registry or brand approval. To resolve the issue, review the requirements for brand registry and ensure your brand is properly registered and approved. Double-check the accuracy of your listing information, ensuring it matches your registered trademark.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.