How would you structure your first Amazon PPC campaign to ensure….?

Enhanced
    none

You are a new seller on Amazon, and you have just launched your first PPC campaign. You want to make sure that your campaign is optimized for success and that you are targeting the right keywords and audience segments.

How would you structure your first Amazon PPC campaign to ensure that it is optimized for success? What bidding strategy would you use, and how would you choose the right keywords and audience segments to target? Additionally, what metrics would you use to track the performance of your campaign, and how would you analyze the data to make informed decisions about future campaigns?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Emma
      Beginner
      none

If we launched an Automatic targeting campaign then I will optimize it initially every 2nd day and will negate the keywords which cost us just expenses after some time I will give 2 weeks to perform and then will optimize and negate.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

When we launch our product on Amazon we will not only rely on 1 campaign, we will run different campaigns:
      Ranking Campaign:
      1) We will find top five keywords of our product by using helium 10 or other tool and run 5 campaigns with 5 different keywords and match types.
      Brand Attack Campaigns:
      1) We will find some brands whose price will be high as compared to our product, we will target these brands in a new campaign with their product’s ASIN.
      2) We will also target brand names in same campaign.
      Brand Defense Campaign:
      1) We will run a campaign and target our own product ASINs to get as much sales.
      Video Campaign:
      1) If you have a video of your product, you can run a brand campaign with 5 super relevant keywords.
      Add all these campaign in a portfolio of your product.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

1:An automatic targeting campaign will be launched and optimized every 2nd day.
      2:Keywords that result in expenses without any return on investment will be negated.
      3:After 2 weeks, the campaign will be reviewed and optimized again by negating non-performing keywords.

john wick
      Enhanced
      none

If we started an automatic targeting campaign, I would first optimise it every other day and eliminate the terms that were just costs. After a while, I would leave the campaign two weeks to run before I would do that.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.