I do not have access to coupons tab?

Beginner
    AL

I just got an account for management with 50+ listings. I do not have access to coupons. Is there a way to see if any coupons are running other than viewing individual listings?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Replies
      Lisa
      Beginner
      US

Yes, you can ask your client to share access to the coupon tab and from this tab, you can check that which listing has coupons and which has not.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

Yes you need to get access of the coupon tab from the parent account and then through this you can easily check which ASIN has coupon and which doesn’t.

Madison
      Beginner
      BI

No man, there is no other way of checking coupon status. you gonna need access from your parent account after that you’ll be able to check out and everything about your coupons.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

You can check coupon status if your client has given you access to that tab with the user permission tab.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Well Riz!! Sorry, there is no any way for checking the coupon status, If you want to check the coupon status rather than visiting individual listing then you can ask client about providing the Coupon Tab access.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

No, either you have to ask the access of coupons tab from the client or you will have to check each listing individually to check for the coupons

David Ashan
      Beginner
      US

There is no other way to determine the status of a coupon. You’ll need to log in using your parent’s account.

Khalifa
      Beginner
      GB

you can ask to your client for access of this feature.

This Time Too Shall Pass
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.