I forgot to respond to the brand registration verification code

Enhanced
    none

I failed to respond to the brand registration verification code, and the account was closed. I’m unable to respond again; does anyone have any solutions? Emails to the brand team are never responded to.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      William
      Beginner
      US

If unfortunately you haven’t respond to brand registration verification code then you need to open a new case and tell them the issue and Amazon will guide you towards the solution and you just have to follow the steps which Amazon will ask you to do.

Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

It’s okay if you forgot to respond you need to open a case with Amazon with reference to the previous case. Explain your situation and tell them to solve the issue

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

You must create a case with Amazon and make reference to the prior case if you forgot to answer. Tell them what’s going on and send them a verification code at that time.

Emily Dar
      Beginner
      US

If you didn’t reply, that’s okay. Just create a case with Amazon and include the previous instance in your request. To get them to fix the problem, explain your circumstance to them. In the new case, you put the previous case ID

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.