I get a lot of sales but there is no sale on the PPC, why?

Enhanced
    none

I get a lot of sales but there is no sale on the PPC, why?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      John Aly
      Enhanced
      none

That means you have targeted some irrelevant keywords in the PPC or you have targeted low search volume keywords in the PPC.

SAVAGE
      Beginner
      US

This could be because you got all those sales organically or data is not updated yet in your Amazon ads reports.
      It takes up to 24 hours to reflect all data in Amazon ads reports.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

Hy Jacob! There are many reasons for no sales with PPC one is that you are targeting irrelevant keywords in your PPC campaign or the bids you have selected are very low and amazon does not show your ad to the customers.

Jason
      Enhanced
      none

If you are getting organic sales but not sales through PPC then you might be targeting wrong keywords or your bidding strategy is not working , you need to analyze PPC campaigns different metrics like clicks, impressions, click through rate etc

Emmal Aria
      Beginner
      none

In this case, if you are getting organic sales but not PPC sales, the cause could be incorrect targeting. PPC campaigns need to be optimized. You must adjust your bids and placements based on the need

John David
      Beginner
      none

In this case you need to check the targeting you have done on PPC campaign, check the keywords, check the bids, if you are getting good organic order that means your product have good demand in the market.

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

I think you have targeted the keywords that are totally irrelevant to your product or may be you have target the keywords with the low search volume.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.