Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals
Amazon Today Deals

I have been receiving email from amazon that I need to relist my product why?

Enhanced
    none

I have been receiving email from amazon that I need to relist my product why? although my products are working fine.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Stephen
      Enhanced
      none

Sometimes Amazon thinks that your listing have some issues so in this scenario it asks to relist your product, by relisting you can do any changes to your listing details

Sylvester
      Ultimate
      US

Your listing has a few problems, thus in this case it invites you to relist your product so you can make any modifications to the details of your listing.

melissaablunt
      Beginner
      US

Amazon may ask you to relist your product if it believes the listing has some issues, by relisting you can make any changes to your listing information.

Linda
      Beginner
      US

If there is something incomplete in your listing, amazon would ask you to relist that in order to complete or modify it. So all you need is just to modify that listing or add the things which are missing.

Emmi
      Beginner
      none

If Amazon thinks there are problems with the listing for your product, it could ask you to relist it. When you relist, you can update any of the listing details.

Robert John
      Beginner
      US

In the event that Amazon believes your listing has some issues, it may ask you to relist your product. By relisting, you can make any changes to the listing that you wish.

Adam
      Beginner
      US

Yes, in this scenario your listing may be missing some details that you need to include, so Amazon asks you to add the missing information in the backend of the listing.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.